POLYGON - Modular Fantasy Hero Characters
Synty Studios Presents -
A low poly Modular Fantasy Hero Character asset pack to create characters for your fantasy game or make a character creator for your players to make their own hero.
(Includes a demo scene and random character generator script)
Key Features -
720 modular pieces with a custom shader to change colors.
Modular Character Assets
- Hair, Heads, Eyebrows, Facial Hair, Hats, Masks, Helmets, Torsos, Hips, Legs, Arms, Hands, Knee pads, Shoulder pads, Elbow Pads, Hip Attachments, Bags, Capes etc.
- Axe, Dagger, Jousts, Maces, Shields, Shields, Staffs, Swords, Knives etc
- Character setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
- Male and Female versions of each body part (not including unisex parts)
- Capes rigged
- Includes 120 Premade characters from the modular parts
- Includes custom shaders to work with the Scriptable render pipelines (HD + LW)
- Includes Static versions for in game pick ups and use for UI etc
Unity 5.6 (and above) Project - Version - 1.2
1.2 - Updated HDSRP(Preview) and LWSRP(Preview) shaders made with Shader graph (works in Unity 2019.1 and above)
1.11 - Fixed BodyArt texture issue and preset model materials 1.10 - Fixed stubble texture issue
1.09 - Fixed shader stubble and scar issue 1.08 - Updated shader to reduce texture samples (removes build error) Check Uvs of all parts (some parts don’t change color) Make eyes color changeable Add HDRP and LWRP shaders Fixed Minor naming issues
1.07 - Fixed issues with missing meshes for some heads on the character prefab
1.06 - Added static versions of the modular characters (for use in game as pickup or UI elements etc
1.05 - Fixing missing material from demo scene 1.04 - Rebuild all 120 preset characters
1.03 - Fixed issue with opposite legs for males 1.02 - Updated Random Character script
1.01 - Fixed some errors with missing scripts 1.0 - First release
Unreal 4.14 (and above) Project - Version - BETA
1.01 - Beta Fixes
- Fixed Flickering base character
- Fixed Hair and Shoulders not changing via variables
- Fixed Material color not changing on leather and metals
- Added Weapons to the pack
- Fixed Facial hair not displaying on females
1.0 - Initial Beta
If you find any issues, we would love to hear from you.