POLYGON - Modular Fantasy Hero Characters
Synty Studios Presents -
A low poly Modular Fantasy Hero Character asset pack to create characters for your fantasy game or make a character creator for your players to make their own hero.
(Includes a demo scene and random character generator script)
Key Features -
720 modular pieces with a custom shader to change colors.
Modular Character Assets
- Hair, Heads, Eyebrows, Facial Hair, Hats, Masks, Helmets, Torsos, Hips, Legs, Arms, Hands, Knee pads, Shoulder pads, Elbow Pads, Hip Attachments, Bags, Capes etc.
- Axe, Dagger, Jousts, Maces, Shields, Shields, Staffs, Swords, Knives etc
- Character setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
- Male and Female versions of each body part (not including unisex parts)
- Capes rigged
- Includes 120 Premade characters from the modular parts (Unity only) (5 Preset characters for fixed scale)
- Includes custom shaders to work with the Scriptable render pipelines (HD + LW)
- Includes Static versions for in game pick ups and use for UI etc
Release NotesUnity 5.6 (and above) Project - Version - 1.2
1.26 - Added a fixed scale character rig to the pack with 5 presets for the fixed scale (Fixed scale enables weapons and attachmenst to be easily parent to skeleton joints without any additional scaling)
1.2 - Updated HDSRP(Preview) and LWSRP(Preview) shaders made with Shader graph (works in Unity 2019.1 and above)
1.11 - Fixed BodyArt texture issue and preset model materials 1.10 - Fixed stubble texture issue
1.09 - Fixed shader stubble and scar issue 1.08 - Updated shader to reduce texture samples (removes build error) Check Uvs of all parts (some parts don’t change color) Make eyes color changeable Add HDRP and LWRP shaders Fixed Minor naming issues
1.07 - Fixed issues with missing meshes for some heads on the character prefab
1.06 - Added static versions of the modular characters (for use in game as pickup or UI elements etc
1.05 - Fixing missing material from demo scene 1.04 - Rebuild all 120 preset characters
1.03 - Fixed issue with opposite legs for males 1.02 - Updated Random Character script
1.01 - Fixed some errors with missing scripts 1.0 - First release
Unreal 4.22 (and above) Project - Version
1.3 - Fixes
Normals on Skeletal Meshes Fixed.
Materials reassigned to all meshes
1.2 - Release version
- Fixed capes not being hard normals
1.11 - More Beta Fixes
- Fixed issue with skeleton
- Added Capes
- Shoulder pads now attached to clavicles rather than shoulders
1.1 - More Beta Fixes
- Fixed part swapping on blueprints
- Fixed issues with faces not matching
- Fixed issue with Female feet not matching
- Added Weapons
- Added Capes
1.01 - Beta Fixes
- Fixed Flickering base character
- Fixed Hair and Shoulders not changing via variables
- Fixed Material color not changing on leather and metals
- Added Weapons to the pack
- Fixed Facial hair not displaying on females
1.0 - Initial Beta
Source Files included
***Contents may vary between engines.
Share this Product
Your assets are very good. I hope there will be some non-human monsters in the future
It took a while to build a system connecting items to configured body parts but it works very well.
Complete pack for (human) modular character with a nice style.
Unity and unreal version, will we ever see a version on Godot?
I love this. I really do. But the lack of other fantasy races is something I hope to see in an add on or second pack.
The assets are lovely but not setup for cell shading and ue4