POLYGON - Modular Fantasy Hero Characters
Synty Studios Presents -
A low poly Modular Fantasy Hero Character asset pack to create characters for your fantasy game or make a character creator for your players to make their own hero.
(Includes a demo scene and random character generator script)
Key Features -
720 modular pieces with a custom shader to change colors.
Modular Character Assets
- Hair, Heads, Eyebrows, Facial Hair, Hats, Masks, Helmets, Torsos, Hips, Legs, Arms, Hands, Knee pads, Shoulder pads, Elbow Pads, Hip Attachments, Bags, Capes etc.
- Axe, Dagger, Jousts, Maces, Shields, Shields, Staffs, Swords, Knives etc
- Character setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
- Male and Female versions of each body part (not including unisex parts)
- Capes rigged
- Includes 120 Premade characters from the modular parts (Unity only) (5 Preset characters for fixed scale)
- Includes custom shaders to work with the Scriptable render pipelines (HD + LW)
- Includes Static versions for in game pick ups and use for UI etc
Release NotesUnity 5.6 (and above) Project - Version - 1.2
1.26 - Added a fixed scale character rig to the pack with 5 presets for the fixed scale (Fixed scale enables weapons and attachmenst to be easily parent to skeleton joints without any additional scaling)
1.2 - Updated HDSRP(Preview) and LWSRP(Preview) shaders made with Shader graph (works in Unity 2019.1 and above)
1.11 - Fixed BodyArt texture issue and preset model materials 1.10 - Fixed stubble texture issue
1.09 - Fixed shader stubble and scar issue 1.08 - Updated shader to reduce texture samples (removes build error) Check Uvs of all parts (some parts don’t change color) Make eyes color changeable Add HDRP and LWRP shaders Fixed Minor naming issues
1.07 - Fixed issues with missing meshes for some heads on the character prefab
1.06 - Added static versions of the modular characters (for use in game as pickup or UI elements etc
1.05 - Fixing missing material from demo scene 1.04 - Rebuild all 120 preset characters
1.03 - Fixed issue with opposite legs for males 1.02 - Updated Random Character script
1.01 - Fixed some errors with missing scripts 1.0 - First release
Unreal 4.22 (and above) Project - Version
1.3 - Fixes
Normals on Skeletal Meshes Fixed.
Materials reassigned to all meshes
1.2 - Release version
- Fixed capes not being hard normals
1.11 - More Beta Fixes
- Fixed issue with skeleton
- Added Capes
- Shoulder pads now attached to clavicles rather than shoulders
1.1 - More Beta Fixes
- Fixed part swapping on blueprints
- Fixed issues with faces not matching
- Fixed issue with Female feet not matching
- Added Weapons
- Added Capes
1.01 - Beta Fixes
- Fixed Flickering base character
- Fixed Hair and Shoulders not changing via variables
- Fixed Material color not changing on leather and metals
- Added Weapons to the pack
- Fixed Facial hair not displaying on females
◼ Licence ◼
Creation of Non-Fungible-Tokens (NFT) and/or use in Blockchain based projects or products.
Creation of content for Metaverse-related and/or game creation software and products.
3D printing for commercial use.
- Cleaned up project and removed unnecessary files
Share this Product
Very good, we can make many characters usings this package, i hope for small future updates, may a new package for purchase: version of this in city style and futurist style, Make kids style will be fun too!
Just what i needed, thanks.
Would also be nice to see a modular Apocalypse characters pack too
So many different characters. Amazing for a lot of projects. Recommend.
These great assets provide a strong collection for use in an RPG inventory system and for populating a character pool.
Look forward to future character creation modules with mouth expressions (as seen in the kids pack) and hope the dog pack is the start of the non humanoid polygon art series.
If Able Please Add Eyes & Also something like a Necklace accessory. Great asset. 2nd time buying sadly brought one for unity n now this here for unreal. N here it for both 😤