POLYGON - Sci-Fi Space Pack
Synty Studios Presents -
A low poly asset pack of Space ships, characters, props, weapons, FX, and environment assets to create a Sci-Fi themed polygonal style game.
Modular sections are easy to piece together in a variety of combinations.
(Includes demo scenes and a VR/First person Ready cockpit)
Key Features -
660 unique assets with x24 alternative texture colors.
-Bombers, Colossal, Cruiser, Fighter, Galactic, Carrier, Massive Transport, Space Station, Stealth Ships, Transport, Beacon, Drones, Escape pods, Warp gates, VR Cockpit, etc. (alternative colors and various attachments/pieces to create your own
-Planets, Asteroids, Debris, etc.
-Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Columns, Lift, Doors, Windows, etc.
-Alien 01, Big Alien 01, Big Alien 02, EVA Suit, Big Space Soldier Male, Space Soldier Male, Space Soldier Female, War robot, Crew Female, Crew Male, Crew Captain Female, Crew Captain Male, Cryo Female, Cryo Male, Hunter Female, Junker Female, Junker Male, Medic Male, Psionic, Robot Female
(with Alternative colors)
- Air vents, Buttons, Carts, Tubes, Control panels, Crates, Desks, Boxes, Lights, Pipes, Tanks, Wires, etc
- Rooms signs, Numbers, Icons, etc
- Pistol, Rifle, Shield, Shield Extended, Shotgun, Sword, Sword Double.
- Asteroid Field, Beacon, Black hole, Electricity, Exhaust, Explosion, Fire 01, Fire 02, Flame boosters, Laser, Missiles, Debris, Space clouds, Space Dust, Steam, Warp, HUD pieces, etc.
- Heaps of awesome content included (see the layout screenshots for more details)
- Character setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
Unity - 5.6 and above
Asset Version: 1.071 (May 29, 2020)
- Fixed Collider on Cruiser ship
- Adding Collision and URP Support (Double Click on URP_ExtractMe , Works in Unity 2019.3 and above)
- Fixed finger weighting on Space Soldier character
Unreal - 4.14 Project + Source Files (.fbx, .obj,)
Share this Product
Worth it if you need some scifi space props.
I already had created my space vehicles and props but this would have helped so much. It was sooo much work. I snagged this for some of the back up props and for another thing in the works. I care little for the characters but the environment is where it's at. Only gripe I have is regarding textures that are referenced and attached to some fbx are not included in the texture pack so it becomes a bit annoying several are linked to textures that are pointing back to the scifi city but oddly enough I have the scifi city pack and those textures are not there. There was also a dropbox linkage which was just odd.
Beside that the pack is amazing and I have scanned the models and you guys knocked it out the park the scifi world is my next pack on the list but... that will be a early christmas gift. Yeah that price point. but it will be worth it. Saves me alot of time.
Hey do a big scifi mech model ohh yeah!!!
Honestly I just love your assets. They feel like Lego sets and they give me the same sense of excitement and curiosity that comes with getting said toys. The things I can make and new ways they con be mixed and matched with other sets is so exciting to think about and explore. Keep up the great work Synty!
The amount of effort on the assets is purely incredible.
It has everything you are going to need for a space game.
I Recommend it 100%
great models Absolutely worth the price
Amazing gob,i love this pack and use for my projekt on youtube