POLYGON - Sci-Fi Space Pack
Synty Studios Presents -
A low poly asset pack of Space ships, characters, props, weapons, FX, and environment assets to create a Sci-Fi themed polygonal style game.
Modular sections are easy to piece together in a variety of combinations.
(Includes demo scenes and a VR/First person Ready cockpit)
Key Features -
660 unique assets with x24 alternative texture colors.
-Bombers, Colossal, Cruiser, Fighter, Galactic, Carrier, Massive Transport, Space Station, Stealth Ships, Transport, Beacon, Drones, Escape pods, Warp gates, VR Cockpit, etc. (alternative colors and various attachments/pieces to create your own
-Planets, Asteroids, Debris, etc.
-Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Columns, Lift, Doors, Windows, etc.
-Alien 01, Big Alien 01, Big Alien 02, EVA Suit, Big Space Soldier Male, Space Soldier Male, Space Soldier Female, War robot, Crew Female, Crew Male, Crew Captain Female, Crew Captain Male, Cryo Female, Cryo Male, Hunter Female, Junker Female, Junker Male, Medic Male, Psionic, Robot Female
(with Alternative colors)
- Air vents, Buttons, Carts, Tubes, Control panels, Crates, Desks, Boxes, Lights, Pipes, Tanks, Wires, etc
- Rooms signs, Numbers, Icons, etc
- Pistol, Rifle, Shield, Shield Extended, Shotgun, Sword, Sword Double.
- Asteroid Field, Beacon, Black hole, Electricity, Exhaust, Explosion, Fire 01, Fire 02, Flame boosters, Laser, Missiles, Debris, Space clouds, Space Dust, Steam, Warp, HUD pieces, etc.
- Heaps of awesome content included (see the layout screenshots for more details)
- Character setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
Unity - 5.6 and above
Asset Version: 1.071 (May 29, 2020)
- Fixed Collider on Cruiser ship
- Adding Collision and URP Support (Double Click on URP_ExtractMe , Works in Unity 2019.3 and above)
- Fixed finger weighting on Space Soldier character
Unreal - 4.14 Project + Source Files (.fbx, .obj,)
Share this Product
There is just so much stuff, everything is well optimized for any platform. Looks super nice as always.
WOW! These assets are incredible. They have so much detail and include little things that sometimes you don't even know you need until you see them. It is obvious these have been lovingly created with so much attention to detail in almost every asset. Some may look at the price an think its too expensive but I promise you it is worth every penny/ cent. One small warning with the Characters they have 2 skeletons depending on the size of the character so remember to retarget animations for each skeleton. This is easily done and there are so many tutorials on YouTube if you need them. I have had this pack working with other packs like Dynamic Combat System and Advanced Locomotion System and the Characters look great. Synty Studios incredible work please keep the Sci-fi stuff coming also since you have a Sci-Fi City and Space pack would love to see a more 'low-tech'/ western sci fi pack similar to the likes of Firefly.
You can build an entier Sci-Fi game with this asset. It's impressive and the quality is above average. You can even buy athe POLYGON - Sci-Fi City Pack to make you game better.
This is probably one of the best asset from Synty.
I'm an old school sci-fi fan that will purchase anything sci-fi of quality. When I found these assets I immediately had to purchase them with a project in mind down the road. You can not go wrong in purchasing any assets from the Synty Studios Store, but these are the most complete sci-fi assets that I have seen. And being a original Quake and Doom fan, the low-poly look is what made me almost throw money at my computer screen for them to take it.