POLYGON - Nightclubs
Synty Studios™ Presents -
POLYGON - Nightclubs, an electrifying, Low Poly asset pack, ready to take your world to the next level. Lean in and allow your imagination to explore all possibilities on offer. POLYGON - Nightclub, here for your entertainment.
◼ Key Features ◼
- Fully modular buildings, bars, sofas, and platforms
- Four different club scenes
- (Character poses indicative only)
◼ Assets ◼
- Bartender Male/Female, Bouncer Male, Party Female (x3), Party Male (x2)
Character Attachments (x26)
-Including Beards, Earrings, Glasses, Hairs, and Hats.
- Including a base set of building pieces plus: Awnings, Ceilings, Curtains, Doors, Fire Escapes, Floors, Pillars, Railings, Trims, Pergolas, Shelves, Stairs/Steps, Elevator, and Feature Walls.
- Including Art/Posters, Ash trays, Bags, Bottles, Glasses, Mats, Sinks, Bean Bags, Chairs/Benches, Boxes, Crates, Cans, Point Of Sale, Cigarettes, Coasters, Cleaning Equipment, Coats, Cocktails, Dance Poles, Darts, Plates, Disco Ball, Displays, DJ Gear, Fridges, Racks/Shelves, Bins, Lights, Greebles, Hats, Personal Items (purses, wallet, inhaler etc), Kegs, Mechanical Bull, Menus, Money, Microphones, Neon Shapes and Signs, Papers/Trash, Pills, Pillows, Pipes, Plants and Plant Pots, Rugs, Screens, Sculptures, Smoke Machine, Speakers, Stanchions/Dividers, Stools, Tables, Toilet and Toilet Items, Flags, Trophies, TVs, Urinals etc, Plus Modular Bars, Benches, Sofas, Vents, Stages, Platforms, and Walkways!
- Including Background City Buildings, Skydome, Clouds, Crane Silhouettes, and Background Streets.
- Including Background Cars, Spotlights, Fire, Fog, Lasers, and Lightray Shapes.
◼ Compatibility ◼
- Works in Unity 2019.4 and above
- Support Universal Render Pipeline (URP) - URP Guide Here for Custom Shaders
- Characters are setup to work with Mecanim (no animations included in this pack)
◼ Versions ◼
Unity - 2019.4
Unreal - 4.25
***Contents may vary between engines.
Share this Product
Is this Unreal Engine version of this pack going to launch soon?
Hope you will have the unreal version soon. Can I expect an automatic update for the product I bought?